We're currently interviewing mechanical engineers with 4+ years of experience doing industrial project design. The ideal candidate will have experience in the areas of food, beverage, petrochemical, and / or pharmaceutical production.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Perform job-site surveys for refrigeration, process utilities and HVAC systems
- Calculate refrigeration requirements for process cooling loads and building loads
- Perform engineering calculations for system designs
- Select and apply system equipment to new and existing systems
- Edit and revise AutoCAD drawings created by the CAD department
- Assist in the development of project documentation including: drawings, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's), equipment schedules, details, specifications, scope of work, quotation requests, etc.
- And a variety of other job related tasks.
The following experience and knowledge is considered a plus:
- Familiarity with low and high pressure steam and condensate
- Design and layout of utility piping systems
- Design and layout of industrial HVAC systems
- Fluent with various Microsoft Products
- Familiar with building codes and piping codes
- Willing to travel.
- $75,000-100,000 (based on level of experience, education and training)